GMP Proofreading services
Our Proofreading Service is a review of final revisions of documents, posts, and other writings for compliance with applicable style guidelines with a focus on correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, and formatting. All reviews are performed with thorough attention to detail following the Chicago Manual of Style and/or any provided in-house style guidelines. Let us use our expertise to help in your review.
- SOPs, manuals, product inserts, protocols, reports, and contracts
- Compliance documents such as investigations, regulatory submissions, master batch records, and labels
- Clinical trial documents consisting of the Investigator’s brochure, case report forms and electronic case report forms, Informed Consent, advertisements, and reports
- Website content including articles, blog posts, and static information
- Social media content like Facebook status updates and LinkedIn posts
Ensure your content and message is consistent to your stakeholders with our Advanced Service. We will proofread your documents and verify the instructions and information presented collaborate throughout your company’s documents and public facing messages. Just a few examples of where this holistic review is critical include:
- Validation protocols, manufacturing instructions, and reports
- Hierarchy of documents from the Quality Manual to the procedures to the forms
- Interdepartmental SOPs
Our Advanced Service can also be used if you have documents that need a bit of copywriting, editing and/or proofreading.
- All documents and social media content
Sometimes documents do not translate clearly from one language to another. Our Polished Translated Writing Service takes our Proofreading Service a step further by helping you to certify your English-translated documents are clear and follow professional, technical, or colloquial verbiage, depending on your needs.
- All documents and social media postings
- Website content
- Communications to customers or regulatory bodies
We know there are situations that require documents to route quickly for review and approval, so to help alleviate the stress we offer expedited turnaround for time-sensitive documents. Let us help with customer communication and FDA notification of field alerts and product recalls, 483 or Warning Letter responses, or any writing that must be posted without delay.
We prefer to work with Word documents for sharing our suggested corrections, but we are comfortable with other formats such as pdf as well. We can work together sharing documents through email or Dropbox, but we also have a lot of experience with document workflows in electronic document management systems and can easily be added to your approval process if that's better for you.
We offer packages featuring additional services such as QMS structuring, prioritization, and custom style guidelines. Ask us how we can help test your website or participate in software testing. We can customize our package to suit your business needs!
Ready to get Started?
Fill in the form below to let us know more about your project and how we can help you prepare your documents with a polished touch.